Pranil Mudaliar, CMI
780.243.0121 or 1.877.820.0121
Professional Inspections Done Right
Certified Master Home Inspectors
Certified Mold Inspectors
Certified Thermal Imaging
Certified Ozone Treatment
Full Error & Omissions Coverage
Licensed & Bonded Inspectors

Providing Mold & Home Inspections in Edmonton, Red Deer & Calgary

Top Quality Inspections Inc. is a locally owned and operated company committed to providing Professional Inspections with a Personal Touch. Top Quality Inspections Inc. will provide an un-biased, accurate opinion on the current condition of the home while providing education on the proper maintenance and operation of the major components during the home inspection, for this reason we encourage the home owner and/or home buyer to attend the inspection.

Top Quality Inspections Inc. offers the services of certified master inspectors that provide Home Inspections, Mold Inspections along with Mold Sampling, IAQ, Asbestos Testing and Air Monitoring. We also offer Ozone Shock Treatment for homes and managed properties.

Please take some time to browse through our website to learn more information about our services.

"Give Us 5% Of Your Confidence, We'll Earn The Other 95%..."

Thank you for visiting Top Quality Inspections Inc.